Best Hair Transplant in Delhi NCR
DermaClinix is known for providing the best hair transplant in Delhi, done by expert hair surgeons. The transplantation results you will receive bearing almost no pain & will be surprising. This is possible because of advanced techniques that we use at our clinics. Our clinical treatments are 100% safe and result-oriented. If you talk about hair transplant cost in Delhi, You will get very reasonable costing at DermaClinix.
As we all know that cost of hair transplantation is a major deciding factor when we talk about hair restoration surgeries. At DermaClinix, we offer international hair transplant facilities, world class results at the lowest possible cost. If you look into the profile of our hair transplant surgeons, you will find that our hair surgeons are qualified from top medical institutes i.e AIIMS, Safdarjung (New Delhi), PGI Chandigarh and have 9+ years of experience. Still, thinking will you get “hair transplant in Delhi at low cost”? Get in touch with us! Also, don’t worry as we use FUE hair transplantation technique which is much safer, effective and even cheaper than other hair transplant surgeries. We offer cost of hair transplant which will be cheapest and will prove to be an effective treatment for your baldness, DermaClinix provide best hair restoration services in Delhi. You are looking for “cheapest hair transplant in New Delhi, India” but don’t know on what factors cost of hair transplantation depends on.
Book An Appointment
Hair Transplant cost in Delhi & factors influencing Hair Transplant in Delhi
- Procedure of the surgery used for hair transplantation like FUE and FUT, scalp expansion, and mini grafts
- Facilities, condition, and geographic location of the center also act as a main deciding factor. We are among Delhi’s most reasonable hair transplant clinics. So, you don’t worry about the hair transplant costs.
- Popularity of the surgeon is one of the main deciding factors. We have the best hair transplant surgeons in Delhi, who strive to provide exclusive services within your budget. Our patient always gets 100% satisfied with our services.
- The speed of hair falling is also one of the deciding factors which help in estimating hair transplant surgery cost in Delhi. You can get all those ideas after consulting with our hair specialist.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
- Hair transplantation involves harvesting permanent hair-bearing skin from the back and/or sides of the scalp (donor area) by cutting out a strip (FUT=FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION/STRIP METHOD) or by directly removing individual follicular units using special equipment’s (FUE=FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION).
- FUE is a method of obtaining individual follicular units from the donor harvesting site (body or scalp) one graft at a time using sharp circular punches.
How is POWERED FUE at DermaClinix superior to Strip method?
|Observation||FUT / Strip||POWERED FUE at DERMACLINIX|
|Pain after procedure||Yes (Minor to medium)>||Almost none, mild heaviness may be there|
|Percent of time doctor operates on client||10-30%||70-100%|
|Wearing hairtyle short in donor area||Linear scar will be visible||NO VISIBLE SCARS|
|Nerve damage, numbness, permanent pain||Possibly||No|
|Healing time: donor area||1-2 months||7-10 days|
|Time after which exercise is possible||~2 months||2-3 days|
|Time after which client may return to work||1-4 weeks||Possibly the day after|
What are the advantages of FUE Hair Transplant method at DermaClinix?
- We use the most precise Cole’s instrument and surrounded punches 0.75-0.85 mm ensuring least transaction rates (<3%) thus there is least graft wastage.
- Our surgical technique involves direct implantation of the extracted grafts. So that the ‘time outside the body is least and graft survival is almost 100%.
- We use the best magnification system available from Carl Zeiss (Germany) & Heine, 4X and 5X loupes.
- Smaller punch size 0.7 mm 0.8 mm punches are used to harvest the grafts from donor area. Smaller punch size ensures rapid healing of donor area.
- Megasessions and gigasessions are regularly performed in a single day sitting at DermaClinix.
- Highly experienced surgeons extract the grafts ensuring very less transection rate.
- Body and beard area can harvested in the same sitting if the donor area of scalp is limited.
- Packing of recepient area at a very good density (up to 50 to 60 grafts per cm2).
- FUE combined with PRP (Bio Stimulated FUE).
Who can benefit from Hair Restoration Surgery in Delhi, India?
- Anyone who has experienced permanent hair loss may be a candidate for hair restoration surgery, including Male and Female pattern baldness.
- Men or women who want to restore or change the shape of their hairline
- People with areas of scarring from injuries or “scarring” skin diseases, and also patients who experienced some hair loss after surgery, such as face lift procedures,
- People who want to thicken or restore eyebrows, eyelashes, beards, pubic hair.
What happens during a Hair Transplant Procedure?
- Hair transplantation is a minor out-patient surgery that requires 4–12 hours and is usually performed under local anesthesia. No dietary restrictions are required.
- We, at DermaClinix, perform hair replacement by Powered Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE) technique which involves direct removal of individual follicular units (each contains 1-4 hair) with the help of specialized equipment. The cosmetic results are excellent in the donor area with NO visible scarring.
- These small grafts are then meticulously planted into the bald or thinning area of the scalp (recipient area) maintaining same angle as the other hair present.
What happens after Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Within 24 hours small crusts will form on each graft that is then shed in approximately 2-3 weeks. The grafted hair will often start to grow by 2-4 months and full results are achieved at ~1 year after the procedure.
- A minority of patients may experience mild swelling in the forehead area for a few days following surgery which goes away in 3–4 days.
- Patients may be asked to use moist compresses or sprays and to sleep in a semi-upright position for 2–3 days following the procedure to minimize swelling.
When should I start treatment?
- We recommend beginning medical treatment/PRP for significant hair loss as soon as the problem has been identified.
- Hair transplants can be used to fill in the front hairline and thicken the front half of the scalp, and medical treatment/PRP can be used to maintain hair behind the transplant.
Hair Transplant in Delhi & Comparison of hair transplant cost in Delhi based On Baldness Level
How many Hair/Follicular units are required?
This assessment is based on the area to be transplanted and the eventual hair density required. In most case we keep hair density of 35-45FU/cm2. A rough estimate is given below (inred) in terms of follicular units. Kindly note each FU contains 2-3 hair.
NOTE: This is just a rough estimate, actual requirement in your case might vary from this. Kindly consult your doctor for final estimate. Hair transplant in Delhi NCR region – You may calculater per graft comparison of hair transplant cost in Delhi
During the initial stages of the hair transplantation process, it’s conjointly necessary to keep in mind that the transplanted follicles can shed their hair before true hair regrowth happens. although this might appear to indicate that transplantation was unsuccessful, this shedding is a traditional a part of the process.
DermaClinix has performed thousands of Successful hair transplants, and that we schedule post-op visits to assist every patient manage their personal regrowth expectations. we tend to are confident that patiently, you may be terribly satisfied along with your new, fuller head of hair. Thus we are the best choice for hair transplant in Delhi.